- Fire drills at 2:15 in the morning are never funny, but especially when you have to walk down 4 flights of steps and don't get back to sleep until 4:45 because they can't figure out how to turn the elevators and escalators back on.
- Guinness tastes a whole lot better in Ireland than it does over in the states. It goes down really really smooth over there.
- The Aran Islands trip was just incredible. The ferry ride, the lunch in a pub, and Dun Aengus were something we will never forget.
- Getting a horse drawn carriage ride through an Irish National Forest was one of the most beautiful things we have ever seen.
- The friendliness of the people and how accommodating they were.
- We realized that we need to do more traveling overseas. We have already started planning our next trip and are beginning to narrow down the places we would like to visit.
Remember that most of the pictures from the trip are on our Flickr account which are many more than just what you see on the blog. Just click the link on the right to see those pictures.